Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dreams.

Hola, Hola.

Hoy en el metro habia un chico quapo. 

But for real, he was really cute. Although he had like one of those hipster mustaches but it was still cute. Even better he was listening to his music and would just blurt out a few verses which reminded me of how my roommate Kalie would make fun of me for doing the exact same. He was perfect. I'm disappointed that I didn't bring my camera because we all know I would have been that creeper and took a picture.

Last night we stayed up till 7 am and woke up at 9. My roommate and I are going ham in spanish. or as she says vamos hamon. I was not the happiest person today, which probably could be why the guys seperated from us today but after my nap and my Skype date with my cousins I felt much better.

Earlier today we took a tour of the city, I got a few pictures but we were in bus and it had a blur because of the windows. But it definitely helped a lot to but everything in retrospective of the everything else. I feel like even when I am lost I still feel like I could make my way back to where I need to be, I mean I have had to do it like twice now. I went back to el plaza de mayor and took better pictures of the building that surrounds the statue just for my record. Then we came back ate and then I went to bed. Took an hour nap and then made a list of all the important things I wanted to see. I also looked into going to un juego amistoso de Real Madrid. Ten euros isn't bad at all. I hope I can get to go.

Today for dinner we had broccoli and finally had some meat. CHICKEN Fillet with egg batter over it. It was so good. I had an orange as well. My host mom was kinda of a little rude today. She asked me if I like cauliflower and I was like no and then she said well here you are going to eat it. It threw me off and I was offended because I refuse to eat something I don't like but at the same time I don't want to offend her either. I just let it be and just left the room and decided it was best if my roommate and I left for the night.

We decided we would go out to this Irish pub bar by plaza mayor but it turns out we took the wrong turn and went straight a little too long. We were lost but were confident enough to just keep walking. On the way we stopped at a gelado place, which by the way is delicious. And yes I am well aware this is Italian but I have never had it and said screw it might as well. It's all about trying new things. 

We found the Irish Pub but it turned out to be closed so we headed back down to one of the main streets and were stopped by some guy who spoke to us in English but I just responded in Spanish. He took us to a club called DREAMS and at first when you walk in you just see these red curtains but then you walk in and you fall in love. It was everything I wanted for a bar. Even better it had a hookah. We got the Shisha free because it was a promotion, as well as two cocktails for 10 euros, if you split between the three evenly it was a fair share and the drinks were straw. I had a tequila sunrise and my roommate had a Summer Breeze. My tequila sunrise was strong but honestly it was okay because I had the hookah to give me just the right buzz. It was yet another good night. I'm impressed with Madrid's night life, Lincoln ain't got nothing.

The music they played was really update. They played Bruno mars, just the way you are and it was so cute hearing the Spaniards in the club singing it. It was cute. It was an eye opening experience. I love that the night life has been so much fun. And it's all be when I least expect it. It's been perfect. I keep saying I'm never going back home because I'm in love. 

The most expensive Hotel in Madrid

The Train Station



 Really Cool Skyscrapper, might be the tallest but I think i got confused

 The First Place I ate out and had cerveza con churros!


The guy in the white is wearing a Beatles shirt (:


Street Art


Plaza Mayor




City View, I'm the dark shadow.


Madrid street view, I was excited


This is me being a little kid and scaring the doves away.






No comments:

Post a Comment