Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Da faqq. YOLO BROLO

Just spent a solid hour on a post that is now gone but it doesnt even matter because I am so happy that it will alll be okay.

Today I went out for some drinks to celebrate the fact that I did amazing on my midterm presentation over sports. It wasn't to bad but I just over react because school is so important to me. But I honeslty have nothing to worry about.

We did a toast tonight to the fact I'm halfway done. Makes me sad but so many people have already told me they will miss me that it makes me feel so loved and makes me aware of the fact that I made a difference in their lives and definitely in a positive way. They all are just so supportive and are willing to go out on a Wednesday night to celebrate my success. it just shows what kind of people they are. Only the best.

Tomorrow I am going to a concert with Nic, Kate, Zach, and possibly Andrew. Its a rager and nic already said he's gonna go crazy which it excites me because i want to see him in his element. Like they saw me with soccer I want to see them with something they love.

Another thing I love was Guernica by Picasso at the SOFIA. ABSOLUTELY BREATHE TAKING. Seriously best thing ever. So much behind it and so big you just seriously start to freak out before you even see it. I will be back to just admire such an amazing piece.

HASHTAG 42069

Seriously tho Kate is like the shit. she just is so understanding and awesome. The last two weeks I have will be spent with her because I know she gets my drift and isn't one of those girls to judge which just makes me happy. Nothing pisses me off quite as much as judgmental people.

Spain does it right. always and forever.

I have an exam tomorrow but I am not to worried about. I feel like if I go drink some water, go pee of course and study I will be alright. It can't be to hard. I have everything that is going to be on the test and I have an hour and a half to study before the test.

The worst that happens is I bomb it but that isn't even possible. The night is still young.
Madrid seriously has yet to disappoint.

All the people I have manage to pissed off or all the people I've managed to be friends with all deserve a round of applause because they seriously will forever mean so much to me. This experience isn't once in a lifetime its the start of my new journey into the new owrld. I am not afraid to explore and I am not afraid to be denied. All I am afraid of spiders (:

I am in love with everything. The only I miss are my family and friends. If I had both of them here I would definitely die a happy person.

Well I keep saying I'll upload pictures but dont so hopefully tonight I do, just don't count on it. Untill tomorrow which I'll get to rage!

Good Night, Buenas Noche.

No comments:

Post a Comment