Friday, May 31, 2013

Travel day part two

Second flight sucked. Those fries got the best of me because my tummy was not feeling it. It wasn't completely terrible it just was very bumpy and wasn't as smooth as the first flight. i did have a window seat and had an empty seat between me and the guy next to me. The view was still breath taking flying right over the Chicago water was beautiful. Actually seeing the beach from so far up was truly amazing. I took a few pictures of the clouds which look just as beautiful up close. I was really memorized at the fact we would go through a cloud and it had the power to shake the airplane and then just like that we were out of it. its crazy to think a cloud really has that much power.

I took a cat nap on that flight too. Maybe it was just waking up that through my stomach off. Not sure what it was but then I had to walk from F all the way to A at the Philadelphia airport, in two hours but the trick was that it really was only and hour because Philadelphia is an hour ahead of Chicago. I was so confused but I figured it out. My stomach seemed to settled a bit but then it was right back on a plane I went.

I am currently on my flight to Madrid. The pilot said it would take 6 hours and 55 minutes to get to Madrid. Not bad I'm just bored. I started reading blink which is a well-known by far one of the top psychology books which I figured should be read sooner rather than later. What better way to start reading then on a plane. I also had dinner. Wasn't the worst but wasn't the greatest and it came with the flight so no need to spend money. I attached a photo of it. It really wasn't that bad. The salad was a little bland and the rice was white rice but I ate because I'm going to have to get use to that. You know trying things I don't necessarily find good. 

I'm dead in the middle of the plane which means I won't get to see the Atlantic Ocean which is disappointing and very bad planning on my behalf but its okay. 

I did get the chance to talk to people. Didn't catch their names but they both are older with kids both taking vacations. The older lady has two kids 7 and 10 who is celebrating her 19th anniversary with her husband who already is in Madrid. She is a lawyer and is planning to visit Nebraska to do a 50 mi run which I thought was really cool.

The older guy is taking a two week vacation to some islands but he deserves it because he hasn't been on a vacation for 10 years. When we asked what he did he said compute stuff which made me giggle like his job was to complicated to understand by in reality he just do computer software. He works most of the time at home but he works for a company. He also mentioned blink was a good book, I think he was impressed on my book choice. I'm glad I went with it too.

What I have learned so far is I know nothing about Nebraska. Whoops. Oh well. I don't plan on staying there anyways. I'm a travel the world. I'm dead set on that and nothing will stop me.

This is a really long post but like I said I'm bored but its now 9:07 I could use some eye rest.


-sweet dreams hasta maƱana 






No comments:

Post a Comment